- Press Release: 1901 Group Collaborates with Zscaler to Achieve Zero Trust and Improve Cybersecurity Posture for Federal Agencies
- 6 months, 4 weeks ago
- Press Release: 1901 Group Continues Expansion with FedRAMP Authorized Enterprise IT Operations Center Opening in Blacksburg, VA
- 7 months, 2 weeks ago
- Press Release: 1901 Group Collaborates with Red Hat to Expand FedRAMP Authorized Automation and Migration Capabilities to U.S. Government Agencies
- 9 months, 3 weeks ago
- Rising growth leader Ali Kidwai joins innovative IT solutions provider 1901 Group
- 11 months, 2 weeks ago
- 1901 Group awarded subcontract by Salient CRGT to provide GAO with IT Operations, Engineering & Enhancement Support Services
- 1 year ago
- Press Release: Federal Trade Commission Awards 1901 Group a Task Order to Provide Application Modernization of Business Systems
- 1 year, 2 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.