- HUBZone small business awarded $18M DHS FEMA Field Assessment Tools Technical Services (FTTS) task
- 1 month ago
- GSA awards contract for Presidential Management Agenda Consulting Support Services
- 11 months, 1 week ago
- ArdentMC recruits industry veteran, Ann-Marie Johnson as new Vice President leading Client Growth
- 1 year, 2 months ago
- DHS awards contract for Professional Services Support to Create a DHS RFI Tool
- 1 year, 4 months ago
- DHS awards bridge task order for Geospatial Information Infrastructure (GII) Support
- 1 year, 5 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.