- Federal News Network: AI algorithm helps Census Bureau track down 2020 count misinformation
- 1 day, 1 hour ago
- Press Release: Octo Wins Spot on USPTO Intelligent Automation Innovation Support Services (IAISS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
- 1 day, 3 hours ago
- Federal News Network: AI as ‘ultimate auditor?’ Congress praises IRS’ adoption of emerging tech
- 4 weeks ago
- Interview: GSA AI Center Director Krista Kinnard discusses Early Successes, Partnerships
- 1 month ago
- Artificial Intelligence applications provider, Primer Technologies seeking Federal Civilian Account Director
- 1 month ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.