- Cloud data platform provider continues Federal push, adds former USDA CTO and Cloud SME as Public Sector CTO
- 2 days, 5 hours ago
- Amazon Web Services seeking Account Manager for Department of Energy HQ & Labs East
- 2 days, 7 hours ago
- DHS OCIO awards Web Content Management-as-a-Service (WCMaaS) Hosting and Services task
- 6 days, 4 hours ago
- Federal Times: Homeland Security’s immigration agency wants info on a new tool to reduce cloud cost
- 6 days, 6 hours ago
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) adds Senior Technology Exec and AI/ML and Cloud SME as Senior Practice Leader for Federal Financial Market
- 1 week, 6 days ago
- Multi-cloud software provider HYCU recruits Elizabeth Fernandez-Losi as Civilian Sales Manager for US Federal/Public Sector
- 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.