- Commentary: Buying by the drink: A new model for government cloud consumption
- 14 hours, 18 minutes ago
- FedScoop Video: DOE’s CISO on Cloud Smart optimization to accelerate digital transformation
- 1 week ago
- Government Technology Insider: In 2022, Agencies Will Return Their Focus to FedRAMP Solutions
- 1 week, 6 days ago
- Nextgov: Federal Cybersecurity Advisor Floats Executive Order on Cloud Service Providers
- 1 month, 1 week ago
- State Department CIO on cutting data centers and moving more data to the cloud
- 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.