- Nextgov: Trump Executive Order Aims to Make Some Pandemic-Induced Telehealth Expansions Permanent
- 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Press Release: MITRE Appoints Kim Warren Vice President of Public Sector Programs
- 9 months, 2 weeks ago
- CMS awards $842M contract for Part A/B Medicare Administrative Contractor, Jurisdiction H
- 1 year, 3 months ago
- FierceHealthcare: Industry Voices – A look at DOJ fraud enforcement efforts in the Medicare Advantage space
- 1 year, 4 months ago
- Technology Products Disrupting and Making An Impact in the Federal Technology and Health Sector
- 2 years ago
- CMS launches Encounter Data Processing System NextGen Solution, Receives Innovation Award
- 2 years, 3 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.