- Press Release: US Coast Guard renews partnership with Palantir to fight COVID-19
- 2 days, 15 hours ago
- Rising Census Bureau IT leader detailed to lead Department of Commerce COVID-19 response
- 2 months, 1 week ago
- FedScoop: SBA adapting IT systems providing COVID-19 relief amid program changes
- 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- Federal News Network: Pandemic stimulus underscores agency challenges with identity management
- 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- Associated Press: Trump signs massive measure funding government, COVID relief
- 4 months, 1 week ago
- Critical Update Podcast: Deputy Federal CIO Maria Roat on Federal cloud adoption
- 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.