- GSA EIS executive Jim Russo on FedRAMP and TIC as part of shifting agency cybersecurity needs
- 1 month, 1 week ago
- Government Matters Video: Former DHS Executive Chris Cummiskey on top Homeland Security priorities for next administration
- 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Commentary by DHS Exec William Bryan: Ensuring the Security and Resilience of our Critical Infrastructure
- 2 months, 1 week ago
- Video: GSA Executive Daniel Mathews on IT modernization and workforce management
- 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.