- CISA Cyber Executive Richard Driggers on plans to protect critical infrastructure
- 12 hours, 18 minutes ago
- FedTech Magazine: Federal IT Leaders at DHS Highlight Election Security Efforts
- 5 days, 13 hours ago
- Federal News Network Newscast: DHS finalized three key cybersecurity documents
- 6 days, 13 hours ago
- Several FedCiv agencies up while others are down in 10th round of agency FITARA grades
- 6 days, 14 hours ago
- DOT FHWA Sources Sought: Technical Support Services for the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Joint Program Office (JPO)
- 1 week ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.