- GAO: Significant attention needed to address high-risk Federal cybersecurity areas
- 15 hours, 39 minutes ago
- Press Release: ICF wins $16M in IT/Cyber Training Services contracts from DOL
- 5 days, 15 hours ago
- Press Release: DOE names senior leader for Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response (CESER)
- 6 days, 15 hours ago
- Video: New CMMC advisory council aims to help improve cybersecurity certification process
- 1 week ago
- DOJ passes cyber assessment, sets milestone for DHS Cybersecurity Service Provider program
- 1 week, 3 days ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.