- Press Release: Accenture Federal Services Wins $112 million Task Order to Protect Federal Agencies from Cyber Breaches
- 19 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Federal News Network: Federal CISO DeRusha: FISMA report details a key part of cyber roadmap
- 2 days, 19 hours ago
- Update: Protest of HUD Cybersecurity and Privacy Support Services award sustained
- 5 days, 6 hours ago
- MeriTalk: GAO: ‘Inconsistency Leads to Vulnerability’ When Choosing Cloud Vendors
- 5 days, 19 hours ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.