- EOP OMB Office of the Federal Chief Information Officer seeking Cybersecurity SME
- 1 week, 1 day ago
- EPA Deputy CISO departs for CISO role with Pandemic Relief Accountability Committee
- 1 week, 2 days ago
- Homeland Security Today: GAO’s Budget Request Focuses on Technology, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure
- 1 week, 3 days ago
- Federal News Network: Is CISA’s third cyber emergency directive in five months a sign that things are getting worse?
- 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- White House Appoints Amit Mital as Senior Director for Cybersecurity and Policy with National Security Council
- 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.