- Federal News Network: Data remains biggest obstacle to meeting 2023 deadline for TBM
- 1 day, 13 hours ago
- DOT FHWA seeking Director of Information Technology and Data Services (Chief Technology Officer)
- 3 days, 11 hours ago
- USDA FPAC Business Center awards FSA FOIA/PA Mainframe Interrogation and Electronic Data Development Support contract
- 6 days, 13 hours ago
- Press Release: Cindy Walker Joins Octo as Vice President of Data Center of Excellence
- 1 week, 1 day ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.