- DOC NIST awards $45M IT and Database Applications Support Services (ITDASS) IDIQ
- 18 hours, 27 minutes ago
- DOC USPTO inks task for neural network-based optical character recognition engine
- 1 day, 17 hours ago
- GAO: 2020 Census: Innovations Helped with Implementation, but Bureau Can Do More to Realize Future Benefits
- 1 day, 19 hours ago
- NIST Preliminary Draft: Cybersecurity Framework Profile for Ransomware Risk Management
- 2 days, 15 hours ago
- NIST Solicitation: Facilities Management System (FMS) Solution Licenses and Implementation Support Services
- 6 days, 16 hours ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.