- Government Executive: Decision to Shorten Census Schedule came from Outside the Census Bureau, IG Says
- 2 days, 15 hours ago
- NOAA Office of Sustainable Fisheries awards $11M Automated Fisheries Management contract
- 3 days, 12 hours ago
- A-TEK seeking Account Executive to support Department of Commerce (USPTO, NOAA, ITA, NIST, NTIS)
- 4 days, 15 hours ago
- NHTSA recruits longtime USPTO Policy and Governance lead to be Chief Technology Officer
- 1 week ago
- GAO: Cybersecurity and interoperability concerns for Federal usage of Internet of Things technology
- 1 week ago
- EDWOSB wins single-award BPA from NOAA for Acquisition and Grants Management Support Services
- 1 week, 1 day ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.