- Treasury Department Bureau of Engraving and Printing recruits former Energy AI SME as Head of Technology Integration
- 6 months, 3 weeks ago
- White House Appoints 2019-2020 Class of White House Fellows, who will serve at OMB, DOS, HUD, DOE, ED
- 7 months, 1 week ago
- DOE to award contract for iPrism Software Operational and Maintenance Support Services
- 8 months, 1 week ago
- Protest of Department of Energy NNSA Cybersecurity Support Services award denied
- 1 year, 1 month ago
- Tetra Tech Expands its Federal Civilian footprint with Acquisition of eGlobalTech
- 1 year, 2 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.