- DOI Bureau of Reclamation recruits Associate Chief Information Security Officer from USGS
- 1 week, 1 day ago
- NTT Data awarded $95M DOI Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement TIMS IT Support BPA
- 1 week, 3 days ago
- DOI US Geological Survey awards IT Services Support task in support of Region 6
- 2 weeks, 4 days ago
- GDIT recruits industry executive Majed Saadi as Vice President of Commerce, Postal, Labor, and Interior Business Area
- 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.