- FCW: Citizen satisfaction with federal government services hits all-time low
- 14 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Press Release: CGI to develop data management environment at Department of the Interior’s Office of Natural Resources Revenue
- 2 weeks ago
- DOI Presolicitation: USGS Science and Technical Support Services (STSSC) for Core Science Systems (CSS)
- 2 weeks, 2 days ago
- DOI Chief Information Security Branch, Chief Information Security Officer, retires
- 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.