- DOJ BOP awards $77M contract for correctional tablets with infrastructure and content services
- 2 days, 21 hours ago
- Federal News Network: DoJ’s new Civil Cyber-Fraud Initiative to hold contractors accountable for cybersecurity
- 1 week, 1 day ago
- ECS Federal taps Angela Oliver as Capture Manager, Justice and Homeland Security Solutions
- 2 weeks, 2 days ago
- DOJ Federal Bureau of Prisons awards SAS Modernization Solutions and Support Services task
- 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.