- Washington Technology: Justice continues its struggles with $4.5B IT contract
- 14 hours, 49 minutes ago
- Ace Info Solutions, a Dovel company, taps Alan Kaufax as VP to drive Commerce, DHS and DOJ growth
- 4 days, 11 hours ago
- Software AG seeking Federal Civilian Enterprise Account Executive (DHS & DOJ)
- 4 days, 14 hours ago
- Accelerating Innovation, Intelligence and Continuity of Data with Justice, USDA, SEC
- 1 week, 1 day ago
- Axon seeking Strategic Account Executive for Federal Civilian Agencies (DHS, DOJ)
- 1 week, 4 days ago
- FBI Resource Planning Office awards $11M Enterprise Process Automation System support contract to Accenture
- 2 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.