- DOL OIG Alert Memorandum: The Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Program Needs Proactive Measures to Detect and Prevent Improper Payments and Fraud
- 4 days, 21 hours ago
- Federal News Network: 21st Century IDEA envisioned a digital government, a pandemic made it happen
- 1 week, 3 days ago
- Interview: Labor Department CIO Gundeep Ahluwalia on IT modernization lessons during COVID-19
- 2 weeks ago
- DOL Employment and Training Administration awards Policy, Legislation & Performance Technical Assistance Support BPA
- 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- DOL OCIO taps longtime BLS cyber SME to guide SOC Security Tools and Architecture
- 2 weeks, 4 days ago
- DOL OASAM intends to award National Operational Support Services Bridge contract
- 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.