- Video: Utilizing Federal Data Strategy to boost economic recovery with USDA, DOL
- 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- Update: Protest of Department of Labor (DOL) Job Corps Data Center support task dismissed
- 2 weeks, 6 days ago
- DOL awards $806M EIS task orders for network modernization, Trusted Internet Connection
- 3 weeks ago
- Labor Department OCIO assumes additional IT functions as part of PMA shared services goals
- 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.