- Federal News Network: State Dept. IT modernization delays leave passport services staff unable to telework
- 2 weeks, 4 days ago
- DOS awards Business Intelligence Platform and Learning Management System Services task
- 2 weeks, 5 days ago
- DOS Bureau of Intelligence and Research recruits acting VA CIO to lead Office of Technology and Innovation
- 3 weeks, 6 days ago
- State Department Bureau of Diplomatic Security awards $47M Identity Assurance Systems contract
- 1 month ago
- CVP Acquires Atlas Research, Broadens Healthcare Strategy, Consulting and Research Offerings
- 1 month ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.