- Federal Aviation Administration awards 5-year Laboratory Technical Support Services task
- 2 days, 20 hours ago
- FAA awards Automated Community Engagement Activity Tracking System (CEATS) Software Development Services contract
- 2 days, 21 hours ago
- Meet the Federal Civilian companies noted as D.C. Metro’s most successful companies in the region
- 3 days ago
- Homeland Security Today: Red Hat Appoints Tricia Fitzmaurice as Director of National Security Programs for Law Enforcement and Justice
- 3 days, 22 hours ago
- Meet these Federal Civilian Consulting firms recently noted as Great Place to Work-Certified™ Companies
- 1 week, 5 days ago
- CTAC seeking Business Development Manager to support GSA, DOT, Energy Department
- 1 week, 6 days ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.