- Video Event: Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence in Government 2019 “Progress & Best Practices” with NOAA
- 8 months, 3 weeks ago
- Former DHA Application, Engineering and Integration Chief takes on new challenge with Education Dept
- 8 months, 4 weeks ago
- Press Release: SAIC Wins Contract to Stabilize U.S. Patent and Trademark Office IT Systems and Support Future IT Modernization
- 9 months ago
- NOAA awards 5-year Organizational Excellence and Financial Management Support Contract
- 9 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.