- Press Release: MITRE Appoints Jerry Hogge Senior Vice President of Mitre Public Sector
- 13 hours, 10 minutes ago
- DOJ Federal Prison Industries awards 5-year contract for IT Security FISM/FISCAM
- 4 days, 13 hours ago
- Federal News Network: Justice CIO Klimavicz to take on additional duties as the chief data officer
- 1 week ago
- HII Technical Solutions seeking Data and Mission IT Business Unit Leader for USPTO, USCG, DoE
- 1 week, 5 days ago
- Darrin Jones Named Assistant Director of the FBI Information Technology Infrastructure Division
- 1 week, 6 days ago
- Press Release: Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts Awards Salient CRGT Five-year Blanket Purchase Agreement for Enterprise Data Management Support
- 2 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.