- SkyePoint Decisions recruits Ali Kidwai as new Director of Customer Relations and Corporate Strategy supporting DOJ, IRS and DoS growth
- 1 day, 23 hours ago
- Protested: $5B FBI Information Technology Enterprise Contract Services (ITECS) BPA
- 4 days, 12 hours ago
- DOJ ATF Office of Science and Technology taps new IT Systems Management Division Lead
- 5 days, 1 hour ago
- Data Leak Protection Provider, CybelAngel recruits recent AWS Account Exec David Kim to be VP
- 1 week ago
- DOJ RFI: OJP JGITS IT Enterprise-wide Application Development Services Industry Day
- 1 week, 3 days ago
- Google recruits Seasoned FedCiv Program and Account Manager as Cloud Platform Account Executive
- 1 week, 4 days ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.