- FEMA awards Agile Support Services task for First Responder Training System to Intellect
- 2 months, 1 week ago
- GSA recruits Engineering SME to lead Infrastructure Optimization for IT Modernization Centers of Excellence
- 6 months, 1 week ago
- USCIS awards $97M Modernized DevSecOps and Analytic Services II contract to Attain
- 7 months, 1 week ago
- Press Release: Steampunk Continues Alignment with Salesforce Public Sector by Solidifying MuleSoft Partnership
- 8 months, 1 week ago
- "To continue engaging tribes and urban Indian organizations on this topic, the IHS hosted a webinar this week and will host two more on the HHS Health IT Modernization Project documents…
- 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.