- GAO: Homeland Security Acquisitions: Opportunities Exist to Further Improve DHS’s Oversight of Test and Evaluation Activities
- 2 weeks, 5 days ago
- Protest of urgent USCIS requirement to replace the existing TIBCO-based ESB with microservice architecture is denied
- 2 weeks, 6 days ago
- DHS USCIS recruits Treasury industry leader Jason Spyker to guide Product Management efforts
- 3 weeks ago
- DHS Transportation Security Administration Application Development Exec departs, joins industry
- 3 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.