- GSA, DOI, USDA using machine learning to Achieve Mission Goals and Enhance Customer Experience
- 3 months, 1 week ago
- Treasury, USDA, DOT, DOI tapped to be Shared Services Providers to smaller agencies under DATA Act
- 3 months, 3 weeks ago
- Department of Interior awards $62M Information Management and Assurance Program Support (IMAPS) task
- 3 months, 4 weeks ago
- DOI enters into agreement with HHS to modernize DOI’s financial assistance programs through HHS’s GrantSolutions platform
- 5 months, 3 weeks ago
- USGS Western Ecological Research Center issues RFQ for Digital Image Processing Work-Flow
- 6 months ago
- DOI Office of Wild Fires (OWF) modifies contract to allow for IRWIN Data Support
- 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.