- GitLab seeks Public Sector Strategic Account Leader for Civilian Supporting Transportation and State
- 1 week, 4 days ago
- Federal News Network: OMB, Transportation lose long-time IT, policy staff members
- 2 weeks, 2 days ago
- DOT Federal Railroad Administration awards Maintenance for SAS Enterprise BI software Contract
- 2 weeks, 3 days ago
- Accenture Federal recruits Jessica Rodgers as Civilian Portfolio Strategic Initiatives Manager supporting DOT
- 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- DOT awards 5-year contract for Office of Spatial Analysis and Visualization On-Site Geo Support
- 3 weeks, 4 days ago
- DOT FHWA announces awardees for Build America Bureau Restructuring Advisory Services IDIQ
- 4 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.