- DEA intends to award Administrative Management and General Consulting Services contract
- 1 year, 1 month ago
- DOJ Drug Enforcement Administration awards CSOS Registration Modernization contract
- 1 year, 2 months ago
- DOJ Drug Enforcement Administration OHR awards Managed Services task to Accenture
- 1 year, 5 months ago
- DOJ DEA awards Laboratory Information Management System support contract to Precise
- 1 year, 6 months ago
- Federal News Network Interview: GAO’s Director of Homeland Security and Justice on how DEA can get more out of its data
- 1 year, 7 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.