- DOJ DEA awards Laboratory Information Management System support contract to Precise
- 2 weeks, 2 days ago
- Federal News Network Interview: GAO’s Director of Homeland Security and Justice on how DEA can get more out of its data
- 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- DOJ Sources Sought: DEA IT Service Management (ITSM) Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- 5 months ago
- $76M DOJ Drug Enforcement Agency Delta Code Software Development contract Protested
- 6 months, 1 week ago
- DOJ’s Drug Enforcement Agency to hold Industry Day for Controlled Substance Ordering System Program
- 1 year, 5 months ago
- DOJ Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) awards 5-year task to provide Enterprise Service Management – ServiceNow
- 1 year, 6 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.