- MindPetal Software Solutions recruits Michael Kneeblatt as Vice President of Software Development
- 1 month ago
- Federal News Network: EPA’s Evidence Act officer honored for using data in program evaluation
- 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- MeriTalk: EPA Expands Efforts to Improve Energy Efficiency of U.S. Data Centers
- 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- MeriTalk: Feds Reaping Benefits from Years of Cloud Investment, EPA CIO Says
- 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- GSA FEDSIM makes $667M consolidation determination for EPA Managed Application, Infrastructure, Networking, Enterprise, and Security Services (MAINES)
- 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.