- EPA OIG: Agency Still Unable to Validate that Contractors Received Role-Based Training for Information Security Protection
- 8 months, 2 weeks ago
- FedScoop: Will Congress finally require agencies to make data centers more energy efficient?
- 9 months, 2 weeks ago
- EPA identifies Customer Experience Exec as new Office of Enterprise Information Programs Directo
- 10 months ago
- OIG Report: EPA Oversight over Enterprise Customer Service Solution Needs Improvement
- 10 months, 3 weeks ago
- HHS Program Support Center (PSC) to get out of non-HHS business; $150M EPA IDIQ acquisition halted
- 11 months, 2 weeks ago
- US International Trade Commission identifies former NARA and EPA senior lead to drive IT Delivery Services
- 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.