- FAA Chief Data Officer Natesh Manikoth pushes for ‘pace-layered’ application strategy
- 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- Press Release: Iron Bow Technologies Secures a Position on the Federal Aviation Administration’s SAVES Contract
- 3 months, 1 week ago
- DOT Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) awards 2-year contract for Program Management Support for ASKME Program
- 3 months, 4 weeks ago
- DOT RFI: Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Performance Data, Analysis, and Reporting System (PDARS) Support
- 4 months ago
- Press Release: MITRE Appoints Jerry Hogge Senior Vice President of Mitre Public Sector
- 5 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.