- FBI Senior IT Security Advisor Manuel Castillo on cloud, risk management and emerging tech
- 2 months, 1 week ago
- DOJ intends to award sole-source contract to Northrop Grumman for IGATE Software Suite Support Services
- 2 months, 4 weeks ago
- Interview: FBI CIO Gordon Bitko on technology implementation challenges within law enforcement
- 3 months, 1 week ago
- Press Release: Former FBI Forensic Accounting Leader Renee Michael Joins Exiger
- 3 months, 4 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.