- Newly acquired consultancy secures $70M Federal Communications Commission TPSS Services BPA
- 6 months, 2 weeks ago
- FCC Office of Managing Director posts USAC IT Professional Modernization Services RFP
- 7 months ago
- Recent FCC Enterprise IT Operations leader and former DOI Chief moves to DoD
- 7 months, 2 weeks ago
- FCC Chairman Ajit Pai floats $9B Universal Service Fund proposal for 5G in rural areas
- 9 months, 2 weeks ago
- FCC awards task to NCI to support Modernization of Universal Licensing System (ULS)
- 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.