- FDIC recruits Human Capital technical and information leader from Treasury OCC
- 2 weeks, 4 days ago
- Acting GSA Technology Transformation Director Bob De Luca on Business Model and Future of TTS
- 1 month ago
- Aveshka announces five contracts for COVID-19 response support services from Federal Regulatory agencies including FDIC and NCUA
- 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- FDIC Acquisition Services Branch taps new IT Infrastructure and Security Section Lead
- 2 months, 1 week ago
- FDIC RFI: Data Analysis and Report Management System for Joint Venture Transactions Program (JVT)
- 3 months ago
- Federal Reserve Board and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau OIG recruits FDIC IT leader
- 5 months, 1 week ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.