- FDIC RFI: Data Analysis and Report Management System for Joint Venture Transactions Program (JVT)
- 1 week, 5 days ago
- Federal Reserve Board and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau OIG recruits FDIC IT leader
- 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- FDIC Infrastructure Operations Chief exits, to drive Architecture and Integration with the US Army
- 4 months ago
- FDIC taps former DHS PIL Acquisition Innovation lead to support CIO Acquisition Strategy & Innovation Branch
- 5 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.