- DOT National Highway Traffic Safety Administration awards $8M Contract for MVII Operations and Technical and Customer Service Support
- 11 months ago
- FAA Chief Data Officer Natesh Manikoth pushes for ‘pace-layered’ application strategy
- 11 months ago
- IRS awards $6.5M Research, Applied Analytics, Statistics, and Mainframe Database Support task to Analytica
- 11 months, 3 weeks ago
- DOT CIO Ryan Cote outlines Agency’s 3-year plan to centralize management and delivery of technology
- 1 year ago
- Treasury, USDA, DOT, DOI tapped to be Shared Services Providers to smaller agencies under DATA Act
- 1 year, 2 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.