- Protest of $217M Technical and Administrative Support to the Office of Enterprise Assessment award dismissed
- 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- Meet the Federal Civilian companies noted as D.C. Metro’s most successful companies in the region
- 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- 8(a) adds $39M in EIS Transition and Transition Management Office Support Services contracts
- 1 day, 20 hours ago
- US Department of Commerce adds former OPM and Justice IT Exec as new Deputy Chief Information Officer
- 1 day, 22 hours ago
- Guidehouse scores $150M State Department Identity Management System and Credential Management System IDIQ
- 6 days, 1 hour ago
- TSA awards $201M Credentialing Systems Adaptive Maintenance and Support Services task to Accenture
- 6 days, 22 hours ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.