- Interview: Former FBI CIO Gordon Bitko on IT modernization in Biden Administration
- 1 year, 1 month ago
- FBI awards $24M FBI CJIS Information Assurance Unit (CIAU) Support Services contract to ECS Federal
- 1 year, 4 months ago
- FedScoop: A remote-work headache for the FBI: Accessing unclassified data is harder than it should be
- 1 year, 5 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.