- DOT FTA issues RFP for Financial Capacity and Financial Assessments IDIQ Re-Compete
- 1 year, 11 months ago
- Press Release: Federal Transit Administration Announces $15 Million Funding Opportunity for Innovative Mobility Projects in Public Transportation
- 2 years ago
- Federal Transit Administration modifies closing date for 2019 Project Management Oversight RFP
- 2 years, 3 months ago
- DOT FTA awards multiple Comprehensive Oversight Review and Technical Assistance Program Contracts
- 2 years, 4 months ago
- Federal Transit Administration taps longtime Agency lead as Deputy Associate Administrator for its Office of Research, Demonstration and Innovation
- 2 years, 6 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.