- Interview: GAO Finance Exec Dawn Simpson on CFO Act compliance failures by Federal agencies
- 1 week, 6 days ago
- GAO: Federal Financial Management: Substantial Progress Made since the CFO Act of 1990 and Preliminary Observations on Opportunities for Enhancement
- 2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Former OPM, GAO Execs say Federal AI adoption will boost performance and increase efficiency
- 1 month ago
- GAO Report: DHS Needs to Reduce Backlogged FOIA Requests and Eliminate Duplicate Processing
- 1 month ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.