- GSA seeking Assistant Commissioner for the Information Technology Category (ITC)
- 4 days, 17 hours ago
- GSA RFQ: Public Buildings Service Call Center and Facilities Operations Support for Region 10
- 1 week ago
- GSA executive Tom Santucci: Data center consolidation should include specialized shared services
- 1 week, 5 days ago
- Federal News Network: The current approach to awarding big multiple-award contracts is broken — here’s how to fix it
- 1 week, 6 days ago
- GSA Technology Transformation Services Director Anil Cheriyan on six key areas of digital transformation
- 2 weeks ago
- FedScoop: Login.gov is adding a new agency, and also vetting ‘liveness detection’ technology
- 2 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.