- CDC recruits longtime HUD and Treasury Finance and IT Innovation SME as Deputy CFO
- 5 months, 3 weeks ago
- Veterans Fed IT leader, Shannon Brown Appointed President of ORI to Lead Firm’s Public Sector Practice
- 6 months ago
- White House releases agency by agency breakdown of Federal Civilian AI R&D Budget for FY2020
- 6 months, 3 weeks ago
- CISA recruits longtime HHS Preparedness and Response Executive lead to support National Risk Management Center
- 7 months, 3 weeks ago
- HHS Office of Information Security (OIS) awards contract extensions for four HHS task orders
- 8 months, 2 weeks ago
- HHS OIG Data Operations Exec recruited to serve as Chief Data Officer with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.