- CISA recruits longtime HHS Preparedness and Response Executive lead to support National Risk Management Center
- 2 days, 20 hours ago
- HHS Office of Information Security (OIS) awards contract extensions for four HHS task orders
- 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- HHS OIG Data Operations Exec recruited to serve as Chief Data Officer with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- 1 month, 1 week ago
- Dept Energy and others Agree to do More to Identify Contractors with Tax Debts
- 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- DOI enters into agreement with HHS to modernize DOI’s financial assistance programs through HHS’s GrantSolutions platform
- 2 months, 4 weeks ago
- HHS recruits former State Dept acquisition and contracts lead as Division Director
- 3 months, 1 week ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.