- GAO: Housing Finance System: Future Reforms Should Consider Past Plans and Vulnerabilities Highlighted by Pandemic
- 4 days, 18 hours ago
- Ginnie Mae IT Executive on experimentation with RPA, ML and low-code automation
- 2 weeks, 5 days ago
- HUD OCIO awards $7M SAMS Operations and Maintenance Support Services contract to Peraton
- 3 months ago
- Federal News Network: HUD rolls out AI risk management platform to fight fraud in grant spending
- 3 months, 4 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.