- GAO: USDA, DOC, HUD and NSF Chief Data Officers should address data governance issues
- 6 months ago
- HUD Sources Sought: Annual Homelessness Assessment Report and Homelessness Data Exchange (AHAR/HDX) Application Support
- 6 months, 1 week ago
- Strongbridge nabs HUD BPA task for IT Operations and Modernization & Enhancement Support
- 6 months, 3 weeks ago
- HUD Sources Sought: Office of Single-Family Program Development Advisory & Program Support Services
- 7 months, 2 weeks ago
- Press Release: GSA and HUD announce Centers of Excellence Contact Center award to Leidos
- 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.