- Interview: HUD CFO lays out Financial Transformation Plan & Centers of Excellence
- 13 hours, 3 minutes ago
- HUD extends contract for Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Suite Licenses
- 2 weeks, 4 days ago
- GSA and HUD Issue RFIs for Centers of Excellence Phase II Work – TTS COE HUD PHASE
- 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- Federal News Network: HUD will use second $5M transfer to move IT modernization initiative to production
- 1 month ago
- Technology and Vendor Expo with GSA, NTSB, FAA, HUD, Dept. of Energy, DHS, USPS
- 1 month, 1 week ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.