- Press Release: Guidehouse Awarded Contract to Support Identity Management Services for Department of State
- 6 days, 5 hours ago
- In advance of new procurement, DHS awards HSPD-12 Program and Card Management Support Services task
- 4 weeks ago
- FedScoop: Login.gov is adding a new agency, and also vetting ‘liveness detection’ technology
- 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- FAA awards 5-year Security Engineering Services for Identity and Access Management task
- 4 months ago
- Treasury OCIO awards task for Personal Identity Verification Data Synchronization and PDS O&M Support Services
- 4 months ago
- AWS recruits Identity Management SME Paul Grassi as Principal, Security – Identity
- 4 months, 1 week ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.