- Nextgov: CISA Official Calls for Update of Identity Management Guidance in Wake of SolarWinds Compromise
- 2 months, 1 week ago
- Federal News Network: Pandemic stimulus underscores agency challenges with identity management
- 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- DHS CBP awards $33M Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) Services task
- 7 months, 2 weeks ago
- Nextgov: Bipartisan House Bill Targets Improving Digital Identity Verification
- 7 months, 4 weeks ago
- DOJ US Marshals Service awards $5M Prisoner Enrollment Verification System IDIQ
- 8 months, 1 week ago
- Press Release: Guidehouse Awarded Contract to Support Identity Management Services for Department of State
- 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.