- Press Release: Internal Revenue Service awards $184M Managed Infrastructure Data Service (MIDS) contract to ViON
- 1 month, 4 weeks ago
- Press Release: Maximus Federal Awarded Two Contracts at IRS for Modernization and Support Worth $151 Million
- 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- IRS using artificial intelligence to streamline Federal procurement strategies
- 5 months, 2 weeks ago
- Government Matter Video: IRS Chief Procurement Officer on Enterprise Development, Operations Services solicitation
- 6 months ago
- Nextgov: IRS Needs Help Managing and Upgrading Legacy Criminal Investigations Systems
- 6 months, 3 weeks ago
- Federal News Network: IRS sends Congress $4B ‘aspirational vision’ to overhaul taxpayer services
- 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.