- NTT DATA taps Shamlan Siddiqi as Vice President for Global Data, AI, Automation & IoT
- 8 months ago
- GAO: DOE has not addressed power grid vulnerability from electric vehicles and smart appliances
- 9 months, 3 weeks ago
- Proposed legislation would require FCC to maintain data on rapidly-growing IoT usage
- 11 months, 1 week ago
- GAO: Cybersecurity and interoperability concerns for Federal usage of Internet of Things technology
- 1 year, 4 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.