- US Attorney’s Office CISO Greg Hall on challenges of securing massive amounts of data
- 2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Federal News Network Podcast: Justice launches new tool to help federal agencies complete annual FOIA reports
- 4 weeks ago
- DOJ Justice Management Division intends to extend contract for website enhancement and app development
- 4 weeks ago
- Justice CIO Joe Klimavicz discusses his recently-added role as Chief Data Officer
- 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- FBI Senior IT Security Advisor Manuel Castillo on cloud, risk management and emerging tech
- 1 month, 1 week ago
- $76M DOJ Drug Enforcement Agency Delta Code Software Development contract Protested
- 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.