- FedScoop: GSA procurement modernization continues with point-of-sale task order award
- 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Press Release: Karsun Solutions and Synectics to modernize FEMA Grants Management System
- 9 months, 1 week ago
- Press Release: Ben Marglin Named Vice President of Client Solutions at Karsun Solutions
- 1 year, 3 months ago
- Press Release DHS Awards $80 Million FEMA Grants Management Modernization BPA to Karsun Solutions, LLC
- 1 year, 4 months ago
- Alliant Solutions Partner LLC with Karsun Solutions as the Managing JV Member Awarded $35 Million General Services Administration Database and Middleware Systems (DMS) Task Order
- 1 year, 9 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.