- Press Release: Leidos Awarded Task Order to Provide DevOps to Citizenship and Immigration Services
- 4 months ago
- Space Coast Daily: Brevard-Based All Points Key Subcontractor on NASA End-User Services Contract Awarded to Leidos
- 4 months, 1 week ago
- HUD intends to award sole source contract for stable and reliable End User Environment
- 5 months, 1 week ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.