- USCG awards National Maritime Center (NMC) Medical Evaluation Program contract
- 1 year, 1 month ago
- Press Release: CVP adds Dr. Peter Erwin as Executive Director, NIH and Military Health as Part of Senior Executive Expansion
- 1 year, 3 months ago
- Neustar seeking Senior Account Executive to support HHS – DHA, Labor and Education
- 2 years, 1 month ago
- Technology Products Disrupting and Making An Impact in the Federal Technology and Health Sector
- 2 years, 8 months ago
- Army MEDCOM to issue sole source contract to Mumps AudioFax, Inc. DBA AudioCare Systems
- 2 years, 11 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.