- DOJ inks $440M BOA for Microsoft Software Licenses, Software Assurance and Subscription Services
- 2 months ago
- SBA has hired Microsoft and Amazon to help the agency implement the $350B Paycheck Protection Program
- 3 months ago
- USDA recruits Chief of Infrastructure Operations Services Branch from Microsoft
- 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- Nextgov: NOAA to Use Microsoft AI to Advance Protection of Endangered Species
- 4 months, 2 weeks ago
- Federal Times: Are federal agencies prepared for the end of free Windows 7 support?
- 10 months, 3 weeks ago
- Microsoft recruits former FEMA Science Policy Advisor, Erin Gallagher to lead Business Development
- 1 year, 2 months ago
- FedScoop: ACLU demands Amazon, Microsoft and Google stop facial recognition sales to government
- 1 year, 5 months ago
- FAA awards $10M contract for Microsoft Enterprise, Consulting, and Premier Support Services
- 1 year, 7 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.