- Federal News Network: Federal CIO Martorana: $1B TMF lets agencies ‘apply for projects that previously were out of their reach’
- 15 hours, 41 minutes ago
- Government Matters: New Technology Modernization Fund repayment rules expand opportunities for cross-agency efforts
- 2 days, 13 hours ago
- Federal News Network: OMB tells agencies how they can win some of the $1B in the Technology Modernization Fund
- 1 week ago
- Nextgov: GAO: Only 2 of the 10 Most Critical Legacy IT Systems Have Full Modernization Plans
- 1 week, 2 days ago
- Press Release: Alpha Omega and Dynamo win $3.3M USDA Forest Service contract to modernize IT infrastructure
- 1 week, 5 days ago
- GAO: Federal Agencies need to develop and implement Modernization plans for critical legacy systems
- 2 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.