- Small Business Cybersecurity Specialist adds former NASA Cybersecurity/Cloud SME as new VP
- 6 days, 7 hours ago
- ManTech seeking Executive Director of Business Development (Treasury, NASA, EP)
- 6 days, 10 hours ago
- Government Matters Interview: NASA Deputy IG for Audits Brian Mullins on agile and mission-driven acquisition
- 1 week, 1 day ago
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center recruits DHS USCIS Digital SME to lead Digital Transformation
- 2 weeks, 5 days ago
- Press Release: NASA Awards Engineering & Technical Support Services to ASRC Federal
- 2 weeks, 6 days ago
- NASA Shared Services Center awards GIS Software Products, Maintenance and Services BPA
- 4 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.