- Small business wins NOAA CO-OPS Scientific, Oceanographic and Engineering IT Support contract
- 7 months, 2 weeks ago
- Federal News Network Newscast: NOAA upgrades Global Forecast System to get more weather data
- 8 months ago
- M&A: Veritas to acquire Northrop Grumman Federal IT and Mission Support Services Business for $3.4B – will combine with Peraton
- 12 months ago
- Press Release: GRSi Wins NOAA Mission Information Technology Services (NMITS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
- 1 year ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.